Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 10, 2016

Học tiếng Anh: Clinton nêu nguyên do Trump không thích hợp làm tổng thống

Well, like everyone else, I've …(1)…a lot of time thinking over the last 48 hours about what we …(2)…and saw. You know, with prior Republican nominees for …(3)…, I disagreed with them on politics, policies, principles, but I never …(4)…their fitness to serve. Donald Trump is …(5)… I said starting back in June that he was not …(6)…to be president and commander in chief. And many Republicans and independents have said the same thing. What we all saw and heard on Friday was Donald talking about …(7)…, what he thinks about women, what he …(8)…to women, and he has said that the video doesn't …(9)… who he is. But I think it's …(10)…to anyone who heard it, that it represents exactly who he is. 

Phần 1 Phần 2 (1'03-1'58) Phần 3 (1'58-end)
Đáp án P1 Đáp án P2 Đáp án P3

>>Xem toàn bộ bài

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét