Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 10, 2016

Học tiếng Anh: Trump xử lý c��u hỏi khó trong cuộc tranh luận

Brock: Thank you and good evening, The last presidential debate could have been rated as MA – Mature Audiences – per TV parental guidelines. Knowing that educators assigned the presidental debate to student's homework. Do you feel you're modeling appropriate and positive behavior for today's youth?

Trump: Well I'll actually agree with that. I agree with everything she ...(1)... I began this ...(2)...  because I was so tired of seeing such ...(3)...  things happen to our country. This is a great country. This is a great land. I have gotten to know the people of the country over the last ...(4)... that I have been doing this as a ...(5)... . I cannot believe I'm saying that about myself, but I guess I have been a ...(5)... And my whole concept was to make America great again.

>>Xem đáp án
>>Tiếp tục làm bài

Quang Nguyen

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét